Thursday 22 June £20 | Friday 23 June £20 | Saturday 24 June £25 | Car parking £5
As previously, tickets can be bought online on this website, by visiting Chilworth Post Office or The Percy Arms, or by posting a cheque to Chilworth Manor.
Buy your tickets online here!
We have created an online shop here where you can buy tickets securely and hassle free. Our online shop accepts credit and debit cards for a booking fee of £1. Simply select below the evening you would like to attend and how many tickets you would like to purchase. Don’t forget to buy your parking ticket(s), also available online. We will post the tickets to the address you have provided.
Buy your tickets from local venues
Alternatively, if you prefer to buy your tickets locally, you can choose one of the following venues:
Chilworth Post Office
Chilworth Post Office
80 New Road
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri:
8:30 - 13:00 and 14:15 - 17:30
Wed: 8:30 - 13:00
Sat: 9:00 - 13:00
The Percy Arms
75 Dorking Road
Open from 7:00!
(and serves lovely breakfast and coffee)
Buy your tickets by posting a cheque
Please write a cheque payable to:
The Blueberry Hill Charitable Trust.
Please state the number of tickets, for what day and provide your address where we can post the tickets. Don't forget to also buy parking tickets!
Please post the cheque to:
Surrey GU4 8NN
Blueberry Hill Trust is a registered charity (number 1096665) but please note that we CANNOT ACCEPT GIFT AID cheques. This is because if you are buying a ticket you will actually be deriving a benefit so it does not qualify for tax relief. To repeat, however, 100% of the proceeds will go to Charity without any deductions for any costs in any shape or form.
Terms and conditions
- No refunds if rain – the show will go on! This is an outdoor event – there is no cover if it rains – please come prepared if the weather is bad. Sorry – but this is a charitable event.
- No returns policy. Sorry, but again this is a charitable event.
- Guests to bring their own picnics and seating (for picnics and concerts).
- There is a cash bar and some small snacks (e.g. crisps) but please bring your own food if you want a full meal.
- The car park is in a field 100 meters walk from the garden. An overflow car park (main car park used on first come first served basis) is also in a field and is 200 meters walk from the garden. Cars cannot be left in front of the house. Cars are left at owners’ risk.
- The gardens and the paths are very old, with uneven steps and so on. Please take great care when walking around. Disabled access is very difficult and we do not have a wheel chair friendly loo, sorry.
- Please don’t park in the village or on the roads nearby.
- No admission without ticket and no ticket sales on the night.
- No gazebos other than if it rains and then only in the back of the garden.
- No tickets to be picked up from the gate.
- Car park tickets need to be purchased in advance.
- No dogs or pets please.
Please note – we only sell and post tickets within the UK.